A pale straw coloured viscous pourable liquid flavour with
sweet fruity aroma similar to Alfonso variety.
Specific Gravity at 25 ° C: 1.026 – 1.034
Mango flavour 2001AL is
a pourable at room temperature around 25 ° C and above.
It has a distinctive fruity flavour which comparable to Alfonso
mangoes from India . The following is the recommended application
for this flavour:
- Ice-Cream : 0.2% to 0.25% w/w of ice-cream
- Custard Pudding : 0.15% to 0.2% w/w of base
- Wafer Biscuits : 0.2% to 0.3% w/w of dough weight
- Ice Sorbet : 0.10 to 0.15% w/w of freezing syrup
- Cream Filling : 0.15% w/w of fat base
This flavour is compound from nature-identical aroma chemicals
which are FEMA GRAS with natural carrageenan gum as carrier.
This flavour is classified as nature-identical for all countries.
Keep sealed in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. This
flavour is stable for one year.
- 25kg plastic drum
- 12kg plastic drum
- 5kg plastic container packed in a carton of 4 x 5kg