A clear and light orangey yellow coloured liquid with highly
flavourful and aromatic aroma flavour, which is comparable to concord
Specific Gravity at 25 ° C : 1.045 – 1.052
Concord Grapes, a standard all-purpose grape commercially used
in food industries. It is widely used by food manufacturers as
jelly, juice, and wines. This flavour can be applied to increase
the aroma and fruitiness to the finished products. The recommended
application is as follows:
- Beverages : 0.1% w/w in ready to drink
- Bubble Gums : 0.5% to 0.8% w/w of gum base
- Hard Candies : 0.1% to 0.15% + 0.5% w/w of citric acid
- Gelatine Gummy Jellies : 0.05% to 0.1% w/w of base
This flavour is compound from nature-identical aroma chemicals
which are FEMA GRAS with Propylene Glycol as solvent.
This flavour is classified as nature-identical for all countries.
Keep sealed in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. This
flavour is stable for 1 year.
- 25kg plastic drum
- 12kg plastic drum
- 5kg plastic container packed in a carton of 4 x 5kg